Ginger, mint and green apple smoothie
A great way to increase the amount of vegetables in your diet is to add them to your smoothies.
- 1 small green apple, quartered
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- ½ cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
- A scoop of avocado
- 1 inch piece of ginger root , peeled
- 1 cup coconut water or coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews
- lots of ice
- Blend it all up until smooth and creamy and pour into a glass
- Sip your smoothie slowly
- Are you dealing with daily sugar cravings, poor digestion, foggy brain, stubborn weight gain, skin problems, exhaustion and countless other conditions that you’ve learnt to just put up with? Then you need to try this simple cleanse that’s easy, delicious and fits in with the family!FIND OUT MORE!