Health Coaching Programs and Services
One-on-One Health Coaching, Kitchen Reboot, Food Tours
As a Certified Health Coach I act as a knowledgeable advisor providing ongoing support and as you set goals and make sustainable changes.
One-on-One Health Coaching
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
I will provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalised program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will:
- -set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes:
- two 50-minute sessions per month over a 3 month or 6 month period
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- my personal commitment to your health and success
The combination of nutritional advice & holistic wellness support can really transform and radically improve your health + happiness.
I invite you to schedule a 30 minute complimentary session. We will discuss the nuts and bolts to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
We all want to ensure our families are given the best chance of a long, healthy and vibrant future. To achieve this, they need and deserve optimal nutrition.
But, parents also need nourishment to remain healthy, vibrant, energetic and playful.
During your kitchen reboot, I will explain why health and lifestyle is important to your family’s lives and, inspire you to create a delicious bountiful kitchen that the whole family will love, simply by introducing fresh, natural and wholesome ingredients and showing you simple, tasty ways to use them. Remember, we are what we eat … literally!
- In-home consultation: Together we will evaluate the contents of your pantry and fridge, discuss what’s good, what needs to go, any allergies or health conditions, and how we will replace these items with wholesome and nutritious alternatives.
- Skype Consultation: If an in-house consultation is unworkable due to distance, a skype session works equally well.
- Tangible Advice: Learn how to read food labels, understand nutritional value and select foods to optimise your family’s wellbeing to ensure better shopping choices. You will be able to use this knowledge to help you teach your children how to read labels too.
- Shopping List: You will receive a comprehensive shopping list of all of my preferred healthy brands and where to find them.
- Meal Planner: Following our session I will provide a suggested 3-day meal plan incorporating the new wholesome products.
- Recipes: Easy to follow, step by step suggested recipes to support your family’s 3-day meal plan.
Benefits of Kitchen Reboot
- Feel good about feeding yourself and your family with nourishing wholefoods.
- Find out my well researched best brands of food and where you can source them from.
- Lose weight.
- Increase energy.
- Heal & nourish your body
When you cleanse and detoxify your kitchen, you do the same for your family.
Time: Approx 1.5 – 2hrs a your home followed by 1.5 hours creating your meal plan and recipes.
CONTACT ME to set up an appointment today.
What people are saying…
“Brenda’s extensive knowledge on good food v’s bad food is remarkable. Through the Kitchen Reboot, a 3 day meal plan is designed specifically for you and your family and you constantly have access to all her incredibly delicious and inspiring recipes. I found that the most important part of this was the education and practical guidance towards putting me and my family on the right path of health…long term. To me, Brenda is like a magic fairy swooping in and sprinkling a life long lasting, healthy dust for a very smooth kitchen operation. Thanks a billion bunches of broccoli magic fairy!” Melinda, Freshwater
“The best part of the Kitchen Reboot was learning about all the alternatives available to help my family transition to a real foods diet. I learnt how to upgrade all of our ingredients to best versions I could afford and loved all Brenda’s tips on food preparation, fussy eaters and the best way to transition the family without too much resistance!’ Kerry, Marrickville
“Thank you so much for your Kitchen Reboot which was extremely useful, inspirational and fun! There are so many of your tips that now pop up in my mind when I am cooking or shopping and I really appreciate all your help and sharing your in depth knowledge” Andrea, Bronte
Flavour Finder Tour
This is a guided shopping tours at your local health food stores.
Discover the best spots to purchase healthy and organic goods to restore your pantry and fridge with real, healing foods that are brimming with nutrients that are essential for energy and longevity.
You will learn the best products to look for, how to read labels and understand ingredients , nutritional tables and how to identify the best products to ensure your family’s optimum health.
Time: approx 2hrs
Individual or group option available.