The Easy Wholefood Lunchboxes eBook is packed with 40 delicious nut-free, sweet and savoury wholefood recipes your kids will love!
It includes 20 savoury and 20 sweet recipes created to nourish your kids growing minds and bodies while tantalising their tastebuds.
All the recipes are kid-tested and kid-approved, fun to look at, fun to eat, and will give your kids something to look forward to and get excited about at lunchtime.
The recipes in Easy Wholefood Lunchboxes contain easy to source ingredients, are easy to make, and freezable too. So you can make the recipes in bulk and just throw them into their lunchboxes like a true lunchbox ninja!
What you get:
- Contains a rich variety of 40 easy to follow, nourishing recipes.
- 20 savoury and 20 sweet nut-free and refined sugar free recipes.
- 98 pages of inspiration including beautiful images for each recipe.
- Recipes that provide fuel for our children’s learning and play, providing brain power and energy to get through the day.
- Fresh ideas which are tasty and nutritious.
- Quick recipes for time-poor parents.
- A list of my favourite lunch boxes, bottles and containers.
- A list of simple ingredient swaps which enrich the nutrition of the recipes.
- Recipes that can also be eaten for breakfast, snacks or dinner.
- Recipes that are great for grownups lunchboxes too.
- Recipes that can be cooked in bulk and frozen ahead of time.
- Ingredients that are affordable and easy to source.
- Kid-tested and kid-approved recipes so lunchboxes will come back from school empty #winning.
- Less stress on those busy school mornings
- Healthier kids
SPECIAL LUNCH BOX PROMOTION
When it comes to choosing a lunchbox, container, or drink bottle, I suggest investing in a durable, low-tox bento style option, with lots of different sections allowing for variety.
Make sure to pop it in a well-insulated bag to keep the food safe and fresh.
Some of my preferred brands include Lunchbots, Kleen Kanteen, Goodbyn, 4 My Earth and U Konserve, all of which I purchase from Biome and are displayed in my Easy Wholefoods Lunchbox eBook and I have teamed up with Biome on this very special offer.
*When you use my affiliate link this means I make 10% of each sale at no cost to you but which helps me continue to share all my free recipes and advice and keep the business afloat.
Use: Simply add the code to the code voucher box at checkout and click apply.