Raspberry Swirl Slice
A super easy treat with not too many ingredients, all in one bowl with not much cleaning up!
Raspberries, yoghurt, dates and coconut – just a few of my kids favourite things!
Many of the ingredients in this recipe can be sourced from my one-stop-favourite, organic wholefoods online store, The Wholefood Collective. They go to great lengths to ensure everything they source is amazing quality, they stock all my favorite products and I don’t even have to leave the house! Oh and the cherry on the cake is they donate profits to improve food security for vulnerable Aussies.
Here are some of the ingredients you’ll need:
Raspberry Swirl Slice
- 2 tbsn butter slightly melted
- 1 tbsn coconut oil
- 6 dates seeds removed
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Pinch of himalayan rock salt to taste
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- ½ tpsn vanilla powder
- 1 cup frozen organic raspberries
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees in a fan forced oven. Grease a medium slice dish.
- To make the base, place the dates and butter in a food processor to form a paste then add the coconut flakes, flour and salt to create soft crumbs. The crumbs should stick together easily when you squeeze together.
- Pour the base into the dish and press evenly into the dish, creating a mould 1-2cm up the sides.
- To make the topping, clean the processor and whiz together the yogurt, coconut flour, egg and vanilla powder. Remove blade and gently fold in the raspberries.
- Pour topping into base then place in oven for 10-15 mins or until lightly golden on top and the middle is set.
- Allow slice to cool then refrigerate to help it set. Cut into 10 squares then store back in the fridge.
I love seeing the pictures of when you make my recipes, so please share them on my Facebook page or Instagram and tag #bjhealthandlifestyle
Berleena has been the wonderful recipe developer helping me create a series of delicious recipes, here’s a bit more about her…
Berleena Eberle — Food Mindset Coach
Berleena specialises in helping her clients develop a healthy relationship with food and their body. Her clients know how to deal with food triggers, let go of guilt, identify cravings and make healthy eating simple again with nutrient-rich, real food. Berleena strips back nutritional confusion to develop an intuitive eating approach.