Raspberry Swirl Slice
A super easy treat with not too many ingredients, all in one bowl with not much cleaning up!
Raspberries, yoghurt, dates and coconut – just a few of my kids favourite things!
- 2 tbsn butter, slightly melted
- 1 tbsn coconut oil
- 6 dates, seeds removed
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Pinch of himalayan rock salt to taste
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- ½ tpsn vanilla powder
- 1 cup frozen organic raspberries
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees in a fan forced oven. Grease a medium slice dish.
- To make the base, place the dates and butter in a food processor to form a paste then add the coconut flakes, flour and salt to create soft crumbs. The crumbs should stick together easily when you squeeze together.
- Pour the base into the dish and press evenly into the dish, creating a mould 1-2cm up the sides.
- To make the topping, clean the processor and whiz together the yogurt, coconut flour, egg and vanilla powder. Remove blade and gently fold in the raspberries.
- Pour topping into base then place in oven for 10-15 mins or until lightly golden on top and the middle is set.
- Allow slice to cool then refrigerate to help it set. Cut into 10 squares then store back in the fridge.
- Ensure slice is kept cool for kids lunchboxes.
I love seeing the pictures of when you make my recipes, so please share them on my Facebook page or Instagram and tag #bjhealthandlifestyle
Berleena has been the wonderful recipe developer helping me create a series of delicious recipes, here’s a bit more about her…
Berleena Eberle — Food Mindset Coach
Berleena specialises in helping her clients develop a healthy relationship with food and their body. Her clients know how to deal with food triggers, let go of guilt, identify cravings and make healthy eating simple again with nutrient-rich, real food. Berleena strips back nutritional confusion to develop an intuitive eating approach.