Gluten- Free Apple and Raspberry Breakfast Loaf
This wholesome Apple and Raspberry Breakfast Loaf saves my sanity in the morning.
It’s moist, sweet and delicious.
It’s best served toasted and warm with a smattering of butter and a side of thick yoghurt or ricotta.
Here’s how you create this wonderfully delicious breakfast loaf.
Gluten-Free Apple and Raspberry Breakfast Loaf
- 3 apples peeled, cored and quartered
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup rapadura sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius and butter a loaf tin and line with baking paper.
- I used my thermomix for this recipe and just popped the apple in for 1 second on speed 5 in order to grate the apple. You can do the same with a food processor or just use a manual grater.
- I then added in the baking powder, salt, eggs, butter, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon and blended on reverse speed, 10 seconds, speed 3. Or you can pop all the ingredients in the food processor or into a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the almond meal and mix on reverse speed for 10 seconds on speed 4 or pop into food processor or bowl and mix until just combined.
- Gently stir through the raspberries.
- Pop the batter into the loaf tin and into the oven for 45 - 55 minutes. Check at 25 minutes and rotate.
- Allow to cool for an hour in the tin before serving.
And there are more delicious breakfast inso in my ebook Real Food For Hungry Teens.
And if you make my recipes please take photos and send them to me, or if you share them on instagram, remember to tag me @brendajanschek. I get a total kick out of seeing you make my recipes.
Or if you’re falling short of your daily does of vegetables, here are 12 Ways To Include More Vegetables at Breakfast.