Potato and Zucchini Slice
Sunday’s cook ups can take us to some seriously yummy places.
This week I threw together this tasty Potato and Zucchini Slice for lunch and it was massive tasty hit for the whole family!
- 2 large zucchini grated and moisture squeezed out
- 6 cooked chat potatoes, skin removed and cubed (slice some for the top) OR 2 medium raw potatoes, peeled, grated and moisture squeezed out
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup spelt flour or gluten-free flour
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Grease and line a 20 cm x 20 cm baking tin
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour into the baking tin, pop slices of potato on the top, brush with olive oil and sprinkle over rosemary.
- Bake for 30 – 35 mins until golden or when eggs are firm.
- Serve with your favourite salad or cut up vegetables
- This slice would be dee-lish with some chopped ham or chopped cooked bacon!