5 Minute Apple Cinnamon Bliss Balls
Everyone knows two wrongs don’t make a right, except when you’re cooking!
When my attempt at creating a new recipe went wrong, I decided to tweak a couple of things and whizz all the ingredients together and turn them into this version of bliss balls.
And happily, they are sugar-free, gluten-free.
Most of the ingredients in this recipe can be sourced from my one-stop-favourite-shop, organic wholefoods online store, The Wholefood Collective. They offer amazing quality ingredients and value for money and they stock all my favourite products and I don’t even have to leave the house! Here are most of the ingredients you’ll need:
If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, take a look at my new recipe ebook which is getting rave reviews, Easy Wholefood Lunchboxes.
It’s packed with 40 delicious nut-free, refined sugar free sweet and savoury recipes which have all been kid-tested and approved!
5 minute Apple Cinnamon Bliss Balls
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cup dried apple
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place dates, almonds, chia seeds, dried apples,coconut oil, cinnamon in a food processor and combine until everything is well blended
- Place a tablespoon full of the mixture into your handsand roll into balls
- Roll balls in desiccated coconut and place in fridge to set
If you make this recipe please do take photos and send them to me.
And remember, if you haven’t already, grab your copy of Easy Wholefood Lunchboxes here.