Golden Honey and Ricotta Wraps
This recipe is a firm family fave that can literally be made in 10 minutes from woe to go.
Once you’ve given this recipe a go, try a different combo of Notella and Banana Wraps. Yum!
Get the kids in the kitchen to help make them!
Many of the ingredients in this recipe can be sourced from my one-stop-favourite, organic wholefoods online store, The Wholefood Collective. They go to great lengths to ensure everything they source is amazing quality, they stock all my favorite products and I don’t even have to leave the house! Oh, and the cherry on the cake is they donate profits to improve food security for vulnerable Aussies.
Here are some of the ingredients you’ll need:
Golden Honey & Ricotta Wraps
- 8 slices of Mountain Bread
- Raw Honey
- Fresh Ricotta
- Banana sliced
- Nut butter
- Coconut oil ghee or butter for frying
- Lie Mountain Bread on kitchen counter
- Spread honey and nut butter at the end of each slice
- Next spread the ricotta cheese
- Place slices of banana on top
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Roll it up remembering to fold in the ends as you go
- Heat coconut oil, ghee or butter in large frying pan on medium heat, when hot fry the rolls for approx 3 minutes each side or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm with a side of sliced fruit or berries
If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration take a look at my popular ebook, Easy Wholefood Lunchboxes.
It’s packed with 40 delicious nut-free, refined sugar-free, sweet and savoury recipes that have all been kid-tested and approved, and take the guesswork out of what delicious, healthy food to pack your kids for lunch!
If you make this recipe and share on instagram, remember to tag me @brendajanschek.
Otherwise, feel free to pm me your photos via Facebook.
Some other easy breakfast ideas you might like are Gingerbread Smoothie and Brenda’s Big Batch Bircher Muesli.
Easy Wholefood Lunchboxes eBookPacked with 40 delicious nut-free, sweet and savoury wholefood recipes your kids will love!Add to cart $14.95
Free Breakfast Recipe eBookAs far as breakfast cereal goes, I always say, “you may as well eat the box’, it’s probably more nutritious than what’s inside! Here are 5 things to think about before you reach for the boxed cereal in the supermarket.Download Now