Golden Honey and Ricotta Wraps
This recipe is a firm family fave which can literally be made in 10 minutes from woe to go
Once you’ve given this recipe a go, try a different combo of Notella and Banana Wraps. Yum!
Get the kids in the kitchen to help make them!
- 8 slices of Mountain Bread
- Raw Honey
- Fresh Ricotta
- Banana, sliced
- Nut butter
- Coconut oil, ghee or butter for frying
- Lie Mountain Bread on kitchen counter
- Spread honey and nut butter at the end of each slice
- Next spread the ricotta cheese
- Place slices of banana on top
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Roll it up remembering to fold in the ends as you go
- Heat coconut oil, ghee or butter in large frying pan on medium heat, when hot fry the rolls for approx 3 minutes each side or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm with a side of sliced fruit or berries
If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration take a look at my popular ebook, Easy Wholefood Lunchboxes.
It’s packed with 40 delicious nut-free, refined sugar free sweet and savoury recipes which have all been kid-tested and approved and take the guess work out of what delicious, healthy food to pack your kids for lunch!
If you make this recipe and share on instagram, remember to tag me @brendajanschek.
Otherwise feel free to pm me your photos via Facebook.